Welcome to Macmillan Education in Brunei
To find out more about Macmillan's products and services please contact our local distributor, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Macmillan's operations in Brunei, please contact our distributor in Singapore:
Pansing Distribution Pte Ltd
1 New Industrial Road
Tel: +65 6319 9939
Fax: +65 6459 4930
Macmillan publishes primary and secondary textbooks in co-operation with the Curriculum Development Department, Ministry of Education, Brunei Darussalam and examination revision guides specifically designed for Brunei students:
- Primary Geography for Brunei Darussalam Pupil’s Books and Workbooks, Years 4, 5 and 6
- Secondary Geography for Brunei Darussalam Student’s Books and Workbooks, 1, 2 and 3
- Secondary English for Brunei Darussalam Student’s Books and Workbooks, 4 and 5
- School Atlas for Brunei Darussalam
- PSR Revision Guides for English and Geography
- PMB Revision Guides for English, Geography and Mathematics
Following the success of the original Primary English course Macmillan is now publishing Primary English for Brunei Darussalam Revised Editions Years 1-6, Pupil’s Books, Workbooks, Teacher’s Guides, Cassettes and Flashcards. This course has been revised in response to teacher feedback and to meet the Revised 2004 Lower Primary Syllabus.
Gateway to English, our new course for lower secondary students is designed to follow on from the Primary English course and builds carefully on the work undertaken at primary level. It is based on the new Lower Secondary English Syllabus, introduced in 2004 and prepares students for the Penilaian Menegah Bawah (PMB) examination. The emphasis is on learning to use English effectively in both school and non-academic situations. Find out more on the Gateway to English website.
*For ELT materials only. Not the local curriculum books published by Macmillan.