Frequently asked questions:
1. Does it cost anything to attend the event?
No, it’s absolutely FREE! Registration is opening soon so please keep checking our events page!
2. How long will each of the webinars last?
Most talks will typically last 30 minutes, with the exception of some 15 minute sessions at the end of a few of the days. There will be a short amount of time at the end to ask questions.
3. What time will the webinars take place?
We’ll be broadcasting from our office in London, so all the times listed on the schedule are GMT (UK time). You can use this website to convert the webinar times to your local timezone.
4. I’m busy teaching all week. Will I be able to watch the webinars again?
Yes, all the webinars will be recorded so that you can watch them again from our website or YouTube channel. Where possible, we will also make the speakers’ PowerPoint slides available to download.
5. I’m only interested in some of the talks. Does that matter?
The link you receive in your confirmation email will allow you to access that specific day of webinars. You will need to register for any webinars you want to see on other days. We understand that some of these may not be relevant to your teaching, so you can enter and leave the webinar room as you please – we won’t be offended!
6. I’ve registered but haven’t received a confirmation email, what should I do?
Please first check your junk folder. If you still can’t find the confirmation email with the link to the webinar room, try again, and if you still haven't receievd one please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. I’ve never watched a Macmillan Education webinar. Is there a way I can test how everything works?
We recommend everyone planning to attend the conference quickly runs a couple of checks to make sure our current webinar software, Adobe Connect, works on their device before the event starts.