Aviation English Pack Student's Book and CD-ROM Pack
- English Type:
- British English
The Student's Book covers 12 "non-routine" scenarios, providing students with all the input they would need to deal confidently and swiftly with such situations. The course uses radio-telephony dialogues to provide a professional and realistic context for the students.
The Student's Book Pack comes with 2 CD-ROMs:
-The Student's Book CD-ROM with interactive simulations, and detailed extra pronunciation and listening exercises. The answer key and audio files are available to download from the Student's Book CD-ROM
- The Macmillan English Dictionary Pronunciation CD-ROM
Each of the 12 units in the Student's Book is divided into four two-page sections.
- Section 1 - based on a reading text and provides an introduction to the main theme of the unit
- Section 2 - based on a listening text or texts and provides sustained listening and pronunciation practice work
- Section 3 - based on emergency or non-routine flight operation scenario. It always contains a listening text or texts involving a radio telephony exchange with a mixture of phraseology and plain English
- Section 4 - an extension section which includes further practice and consolidation of language taught within the unit