Each of the 14 units of Ready for Advanced provides a balance and variety of activity types aimed at improving students’ general English level, as well as developing the language and skills they will need to pass the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam.
Ready for Advanced is based on thorough exam preparation structure. Special language focus sections encourage analysis of the main grammar areas at this advanced level. Skills for all papers are covered and there is a complete practice speaking test included. The Student’s Book provides complete grammar and vocabulary syllabuses as a useful reference point with new reading texts and in-depth coverage of the combined Reading and Use of English paper to develop exam confidence. Each Coursebook is packaged with a code to access Macmillan Practice Online (MPO), providing students with even more material for exam preparation.
- Complete video material for all four parts of the speaking test allows students to experience exam-style tasks first-hand.
- Students will have the opportunity to consolidate and reinforce their knowledge through
- Wordlist and Grammar reference at the back of the coursebook.
- An overview of the exam is included to help prepare students for different aspects of the Advanced exam.
- The workbook also contains additional exam-style listening exercises to give students extra practice in the classroom or at home.
- Teacher’s Presentation Kit for use on interactive whiteboards or with the projector enables effective heads-up exam task analysis and practice.
Student's Pack + key + eBook
The Student’s Book Pack focuses on thorough preparation for the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam. The end of unit Review sections and the practice exam papers develop exam confidence. An access code to Macmillan Practice Online (MPO) provides students with extra material, and an eBook version of the Student's Book is also included.
Workbook with key Pack
The Workbook Pack offers thorough consolidation of the grammar studies in the Student's Book. Perfect for students preparing for the CAE with extra writing practice, listening banks and exam practice, help to develop student confidence. The Audio CD contains all the audio needed, making it ideal for revision and homework. ‘With Key’ version.
Teacher's Pack + eBook
The Teacher's Book provides step-by-step guidance for teaching the material, along with sample answers and advice on how to approach exams. Accompanying the book is an eBook version of the Student’s Book, with an additional DVD-ROM filled with tests, videos and audio. Answer keys and listening scripts can also be found within the Teacher’s Book.