Destination Grammar and Vocabulary Series
A modern three-level vocabulary and grammar practice series
- Each grammar unit begins with a clear one-page presentation of grammar rules and examples followed by carefully graded exercises providing students with reference and practice opportunities all in one place.
- A wide range of exercises, including those found in the Cambridge English exams, ensures students practise the task types they will encounter in the exams.
- The topic-based vocabulary units open with presentation tables showing topic vocabulary, phrasal verbs, prepositional phrases, word formation and word patterns while the accompanying activities offer systematic practice of the target language and vocabulary.
- The reference and practice material, including a unit-by-unit glossary of vocabulary with definitions and example sentences from the Macmillan Essential Dictionary, provides students with additional support.
- The series includes fourteen 2-page reviews and two 4-page progress tests, providing extensive opportunities for consolidation of grammar and vocabulary skills.
Student Book with Key
Destination Grammar is the ideal grammar and vocabulary practice book for all students preparing to take any B1 level exam. The book contains 28 grammar units and 14 vocabulary units covering a wide range of exercise types, including those found in PET. This is the With Key edition containing an answer key and seven extra photocopiable tests.