Children Learning English
Children Learning English reveals the special features of teaching foreign languages to young learners. It is an inspiring read and a useful practical guide in a single volume.
- English Type: British English
- Provides insight into the special characteristics, abilities and attitudes children bring to the classroom.
- Reveals the exceptional features of teaching young learners, offering an inspiring read and a practical guide.
- Encourages reflection on how teachers can learn from children and how this information can be used in planning lessons and activities.
- Suggests how to adapt ideas and frameworks to motivate young minds.