- ISBN: 9781405080064
- English Type: British English
- Challenges the traditional view of grammar as a thing to be learned, suggesting it is a process that emerges.
- Shows how to create the right conditions for students to uncover grammar.
- Suggests ways of creating awareness-raising tasks to help students acquire grammar, using extracts from real classroom exchanges, authentic texts and language-teaching texts to demonstrate the theory.
- Provides a wide range of practical ideas, activities and photocopiable resources for classroom use.