ELTea Time - Episode 3: Inclusivity - John Cruft, Derek Spafford, Super Huang
Join the Mac TEAm for the third episode of ELTea Time where we discuss the world of INCLUSIVITY in education. What is inclusivity? Defined as ‘the quality of trying to include many different types of people and treating them all fairly and equally’ we explore inclusivity’s place in virtual or face-to-face classrooms with a particular focus on ‘differentiation’. Grab a cup of tea and join us to find out more about what differentiation means for your teaching practice. We will guide you through a discussion on the challenges and practical solutions to help you create a more inclusive environment for your students:
- What is differentiation and why is it so important?
- How to approach differentiation?
- How to adapt coursebook materials to better meet different students’ needs?
- How to bridge the gap with online learning to make sure no learner is left behind?
- Any other tips for differentiation to help build a more inclusive learning environment?
Grab a cup of tea and join us to find out more about what it means for your teaching practice.