A down-to-earth course to Motivate! teenage students
- A systematic learning approach ensures that every student can succeed and make progress, with new grammar and vocabulary carefully phased into each unit.
- Each unit contains reading texts and culture sections that are designed to increase students’ cultural awareness and familiarise them with aspects of life in English-speaking countries.
- A dedicated CLIL section gives students the chance to frame their learning in a context that interests them.
- Material from the Teacher’s Resource Pack can be adapted to the needs of each student, allowing teachers to personalise their students’ learning process.
- Comprehensive teacher support, complete with teaching notes, tips and ideas, makes lesson preparations shorter and easier.
Student's Book Pack
The Student’s Book offers a balanced approach to learning with nine units covering the four skills in a fun and engaging way. Key points are highlighted in sections during the unit and a revision section tests student’s after every third unit. The Digibook CD-Rom contains a page-faithful version of the Student’s Book with embedded audio and tools.
The Workbook consolidates learning from the Student’s Book and provides new material to help strengthen students’ understanding, while wordlists and vocabulary sections provide perfect referencing material. Two accompanying Audio CDs contain recordings of listening activities, speaking exercises and unit grammar checks.
Teacher's Book Pack
The Teacher's Book provides comprehensive support and step-by-step guidelines to teaching material in the Student's Book and Workbook. Clear unit objectives, additional activities and extra ideas are included. Class Audio CDs, Tests and Exams Multi-ROM and Tests Generator Multi-ROM all accompany this pack providing teachers with valuable tools.