American Language Hub
Take the complexity out of teaching English
- With its firm pedagogic foundation and syllabus aligned to the revised CEFR, American Language Hub has clear learning outcomes which help students understand the usefulness of the language they are learning.
- Comprehensive video content includes an engaging â€˜sitcomâ€™ series providing realistic models for learnersâ€™ own language production, and additional authentic video content offering further input for practice.
- The Writing lessons in the Studentâ€™s Book help learners improve their communicative writing skills and cover a range of genres aligned to the topic in each unit of the course.
- The Studentâ€™s App offers learners quick and flexible practice opportunities when and where they need it, and also provides exposure to target language for class preparation and consolidation.
- The Teacherâ€™s App helps to deliver content in a simple-to-use lesson pathway designed for easy presentation and truly engaging lessons.
Learn more about American Language Hub
Fully flexible course
If you teach remotely or would like to add an online learning element to your face to face classes, we have reconfigured and enhanced this course with digital components, making it ready for any scenario. The listing below shows you all of the components available for this course.
Student's Book with Student's App
The Student's Book has a robust skills, grammar and vocabulary syllabus with clear learning outcomes aligned to the revised CEFR. The Student’s App allows learners to practice on-the-go with over 300 activities designed to offer quick and flexible practice. It also includes access to the Digital Student’s Book for face-to-face or online classes.
Workbook with Key + Access to Audio
The Workbook provides additional support for the Student’s Book with activities covering the course language, vocabulary and skills. This comes with the Answer Key and access to the Student Resource Centre for the audio files. It also includes access to the Digital Workbook.
Workbook without Key + Access to Audio
The Workbook provides additional support for the Student’s Book with activities covering the course language, vocabulary and skills. There is no answer key but there is access to the Student Resource Centre for the audio files. It also includes access to the Digital Workbook.
Digital Student’s Book with Student’s App and Digital Workbook
American Language Hub has a well-balanced skills syllabus and includes a functional language strand with an entertaining video series. This fully digital version enables teachers to take teaching online instantly and confidently. It includes the Digital Student’s Book, Digital Workbook and access to activities through the Student’s App.
Teacher's Book with Teacher's App
The Teacher's Book includes a flexible Teacher’s eBook to allow for on screen lesson preparation. The Teacher’s App provides everything in one place including; the Classroom Presentation Kit, audio and video resources, photocopiables, Test Generator, and access to the content of the Student’s App.
American Language Hub video content
Comprehensive video content includes an engaging ‘sitcom’ series providing realistic models for learners’ own language production, and additional authentic video content offering further input for practice from sources such as The Guardian newspaper.