Gateway to Success
- Topic-based units - including school-leaving exam topics; going to college/university; leaving home; future careers; literature; politics; travel; the world we live in; content-based texts from other subjects e.g. ecology, law, science
- Exam preparation - exam-style practice activities throughout the unit with exam and study skills tips
- Exam practice sections after every 2 units practising 'new' language
- An extended study skills and exam skills section at the back of the book that supports and connects to hints and tips within the units
- Many authentic texts (longer/more weighty than in many young adult courses) with grammar and skills activities
Student's Book + Webcode
Gateway to Success is an academically rich five-level general English course designed to lead teenage students to success in school-leaving/university entrance examinations, and prepare them for university and the world of work.
The Gateway to Success workbooks complement and expand on the content of the Coursebook including vocabulary and grammar extension, supported writing sections, revision units, and progress tests. It also includes a Gateway to Success dictionary.
Teacher's Book + Test CD Pack + Webcode
Gateway to Success is a multi-level course for students working towards their school-leaving examinations. Gateway to Success Teacher's Book provides valuable support for teachers using Gateway to Success.