- Real, natural English is presented through true-to-life dialogues and texts
- Portfolio sections allow students to work collaboratively on projects and to build up a personal dossier about themselves and their interests
- Regular revision and recycling of language to consolidate learning
- Self-assessment pages to give students a real sense of progression
- For technical support for the Tempo CD-ROM, please follow this link.
The lessons are based on an episodic story about a group of young school friends and their adventures. Each unit begins with a visual presentation of key vocabulary. The language is then practiced and recycled throughout with games, puzzles, cartoon strips and photo stories to help students to consolidate their knowledge.
Tempo is an exciting new three-level course for young teenagers (ages 10 -14), which offers real English, right now!
Ideal for busy teachers, Tempo is an exciting new three-level course for young teenagers (ages 10 -14).
The Teacher's book is packed with lesson notes, tapescripts and answer keys, as well as ideas for extra activities.