Here's Patch the Puppy
A fun song-based course for very young learners
Here's Patch the Puppy is a fun and highly-visual two-level, song-based course for very young learners which takes into consideration the problems of managing a class of students of this age.
Children learn through a series of brief, fun activities including: Total Physical Response (TPR), songs, chants, games, routines, acting out, sticker activities and press-out puppets.
Each level has six song-based units with highly-visual short stories that include instructions for the teacher on the reserve of the activity sheets. Children are encouraged to participate and learn English in a natural way.
Your young learners will be enchanted by Patch the Puppy and his friends.
- 80 full-colour pages containing 6 units
- A double page of stickers used to identify key vocabulary
- 4 sheets of cardboard press-outs used at the end of each unit to perform the songs from that unit
- A Songs CD containing the songs and chants used in the units
- Detailed teacher’s notes including three optional activities per lesson, extra photocopiable worksheets and photocopiable evaluation tools
- Classroom posters with re-usable stickers
- A glove puppet of Patch for use in the classroom
Pupil's Book Pack
Here's Patch the Puppy Pupil's Book Pack has 80 full-colour pages consisting of six activity worksheets for each of the six main units, with a variety of simple tasks, all featuring Patch the Puppy and friends from the course. Also includes a free songs CD, stickers and press outs to provide a fun and engaging approach for pupils.
The Here's Patch the Puppy Teacher's Book contains detailed teacher's notes and includes three optional activities per lesson, extra photocopiable worksheets and photocopiable evaluation tools. Also, contains full teaching notes for carrying out each activity, scripts of the songs, stories and chants and the classroom language to use.