Macmillan English Quest
An adventure-packed primary series for young pupils learning English
- Fun stories take children on a voyage of real-world discovery
- Catchy songs and raps present key vocabulary
- Phonics activities in every unit introduce and practise new sounds in English
- CLIL lessons develop language skills in the context of other primary subjects
- A focus on basic competence includes maths, art and citizenship
Pupil's Book Pack
Macmillan English Quest Pupil's Book comes in full-colour and introduces pupils to different topics and a variety of festivals held throughout the year. The book focuses on improving listening, pronunciation and teamwork skills through a story-based approach and the accompanying CD-ROM brings stories to life with animation and songs.
The Macmillan English Quest Activity Book has been specially written for pupils who are not expected to read and write in English initially. The book is full of fun and engaging activities, which pupils will enjoy and the consolidated information from the learning in the Pupil's Book will help to reinforce the material learnt.
Teacher's Book Pack
The Macmillan English Quest Teacher's Book contains comprehensive teaching notes as well as additional photocopiable resources. A Digibook is included in the pack which is a digital version of the Pupil's and Activities Book with embedded audio which is ideal for IWB use.