Teacher’s Share It! Programme
When you start using Share It! With your students you automatically enter the Teacher’s Share It! Programme - you’ll join a community of teachers, access a range of materials and have the opportunity to take part in events, in order to:
- create a positive classroom environment in an easy and fun way, with a mix of well-designed teaching aids and dedicated online training sessions,
- gain an in-depth understanding of Share It! to really make the most of the well-sequenced syllabus and engaging content,
- enhance your own skills and knowledge, through exclusive webinars, articles and videos for your professional development,
- differentiate your institution, by demonstrating to parents that being part of a world-wide programme helps you implement some of the latest trends in education.
1. Continuous Professional Development
You will receive a regular newsletter and we’ll let you know when you can join our exclusive, free Share It! webinars. But most excitingly, watch out for the opportunity to have your own positive classroom tips published!
2. You will have access the following via your local representative:
The Little Book of Growth Mindset
This booklet will help you create a positive classroom with its practical teacher tips created by our Share It! authors. Try them out!
Don’t forget to display your Certificate in the classroom or your school entrance hall!
3. You will be able to download and print the following materials from the Teacher Resource Centre:
Display this Values Poster in your classroom to remind students about the Share It! values. There is also space on the poster for your students to sign it.
Designed in the colourful Share It! style, this monthly planner helps your students get organised.
These cute Values Stickers will be a great way to reward students and they will love collecting the delightful Sharepals! There are six different values for each level.
Students will love playing with these sweet Sharepal Finger Puppets and creating little dialogues. Ask your students to cut them out, colour them in and stick them together.