Macmillan Readers: My Cousin Rachel without CD
My Cousin Rachel is an adapted Intermediate level reader written by Daphne du Maurier. This book tells the story of Philip, who is shocked by his Cousin Ambrose’s death. Racked by suspicion from letters Ambrose had sent him, Philip prepares to meets his cousin’s widow with hatred in his heart.
- ISBN: 9780230035317
- English Type: British English
- Carefully controlled information, structure and vocabulary
- Glossary at the back of the book explains some of the difficult words and phrases
- The book has around 1600 basic words for Intermediate-level students
- Points for Understanding section