Macmillan Readers: Rendezvous with Rama
Rendezvous with Rama is an adapted Intermediate level reader written by Arthur C. Clarke. In the year 2131, a fast-moving object is detected entering the solar system. The object was identified as an asteroid and was named Rama. Scientists boarded a space flight to view Rama and soon discover it is a huge hollow cylinder. Who built Rama and why?
- ISBN: 9781405073035
- English Type: British English
- Carefully controlled information, structure and vocabulary
- Glossary at the back of the book explains some of the difficult words and phrases
- The book has around 1600 basic words for Intermediate-level students
- Points for Understanding section