Learning Teaching Third Edition
Whether you are just starting on your teaching career, in training, or are a practising, experienced ELT teacher, this book is one of the best professional development investments you can make.
The no-nonsense approach of Learning Teaching and its pick-up-and-teach format have made it one of the most successful guides to English language teaching since it was first published. Teachers the world over, at all levels of experience, have found it an invaluable teaching text.
- ISBN: 9780230729841
- English Type: British English
- Sections on CLIL, young learners and teaching exam classes to broaden your skills.
- Video demonstrations by experienced teachers using common teaching techniques give you practical insights into the teaching world.
- Teacher’s DVD-ROM includes photocopiable worksheets of activities and observation tasks to make your classes more dynamic.
- Mapped to the Eaquals Teacher Training and Development Framework, phases 1-3.