Teaching English Grammar
The perfect companion for both trainees and teacher trainers following courses such as the Cambridge CELTA, and the Trinity Certificate in TESOL, as well as teachers who are unsure of how to present grammar or those who are looking for new ways to present it. Also, combines language information and methodological help in a straightforward way.
- ISBN: 9780230723214
- English Type: British English
- Provides clear explanations of key grammatical structures using concept questions, timelines and other useful teaching insights and tips to help teachers prepare easy-to-implement and engaging lessons.
- Highlights common errors so that teachers can anticipate likely problems their students might face.
- Contains easy-to-reproduce situational presentations with pictures and diagrams which make presenting language easier.
- Mapped to the Eaquals Teacher Training and Development Framework.