Teaching Reading Skills New Edition
In this classic text, Christine Nuttall examines and breaks down the skills we use in reading. Based on this analysis, she suggests practical strategies you can immediately use in the classroom to help your students develop their reading competence to a higher level. Especially useful for exam and EAP classes.
- ISBN: 9781405080057
- English Type: British English
- Examines ways to help students become effective readers in a foreign language, suggesting strategic ways to develop reading skills.
- Contains a wide range of ideas and classroom activities, along with four sample lesson plans which demonstrate how the various approaches can be incorporated into a single lesson.
- Ideal for exam and EAP (English for Academic Purposes) contexts.
- Includes a chapter on testing reading skills.