Uncovering CLIL examines language and content teaching and reveals how the two can go hand in hand, giving examples of how to use CLIL at primary, secondary and vocational levels. Contains a range of practical ideas and activities that provide an ideal guide for new teachers in CLIL and exisiting pracitioners searching for new ideas.
- ISBN: 9780230027190
- English Type: British English
- A must-have guide to the various methodologies and techniques involved in CLIL teaching for both language and subject teachers.
- Presents a broad overview of CLIL essentials for teachers at primary, secondary and vocational levels.
- Contains a wide range of practical ideas and activities that can be used for CLIL teaching in a number of languages.
- Highly Commended recognition from the ESU English Language Awards.