The book uses extracts from exchanges in real classrooms, authentic texts and language teaching tasks. It provides lots of practical activities so that you can immediately and easily put the ideas to work in your classroom. Also, suggests ways of creating awareness-raising tasks to help students acquire grammar.
- ISBN: 9781405080064
- English Type: British English
- Challenges the traditional view of grammar as a thing to be learned, suggesting it is a process that emerges.
- Shows how to create the right conditions for students to uncover grammar.
- Suggests ways of creating awareness-raising tasks to help students acquire grammar, using extracts from real classroom exchanges, authentic texts and language-teaching texts to demonstrate the theory.
- Provides a wide range of practical ideas, activities and photocopiable resources for classroom use.