Go for Gold!
- Detailed grammar presentations ensure lessons are well structured, targeted and engaging.
- Bronze, silver and gold challenge Levels motivate children to learn and make progress.
- Step-by-step lesson notes provide extra extension material and offer practical solutions for mixed- ability classes, saving lesson preparation time.
- Exam preparation and learner confidence are developed through regular CYLET and KET-style activities.
- The Grammar Reference sections present structures in colourful, easy-to-follow review charts to consolidate learners’ grammar before they move onto the next Level.
Pupil's Book Pack
The Grammar Goals Pupil's Book packs include a Pupil's Book and a CD-ROM. Each full colour Grammar Goals Pupil’s Book has 10 units per level plus a two-page exam practice & writing development section and reference material. The Grammar Workout CD-ROM includes interactive grammar activities, that support the material covered in each unit.
Teacher's Book Pack
The Grammar Goals Teacher's Book Pack includes the Teacher's Book and the Class Audio CD. The Teacher's Book has full lesson notes for every unit of the Pupil's Book, along with extra activities and photocopiable material. The Audio CD includes all the audio necessary and the webcode gives teachers access to a wealth of extra information.