Go for Gold!
Grammar Goals is a new six-level grammar series for children aged 6-12 years. With editions in both British and American English, it presents and practises grammar in lively and meaningful age-appropriate contexts that reflect pupils' real lives and interests. Linked to the Cambridge and Trinity external exam syllabuses, Grammar Goals offers regular exam-style practice tasks in the Pupil's Books.
The visually appealing nature of the course ensures that grammar is presented in a child-friendly format that keeps pupils actively involved in learning the language form, function and meaning. The careful staging of the units provides three levels of challenge and success - bronze, silver and gold - helping students reflect on their progress and aim for higher goals.
- Detailed grammar presentations ensure lessons are well structured, targeted and engaging.
- Bronze, silver and gold challenge Levels motivate children to learn and make progress.
- Step-by-step lesson notes provide extra extension material and offer practical solutions for mixed- ability classes, saving lesson preparation time.
- Exam preparation and learner confidence are developed through regular CYLET and KET-style activities.
- The Grammar Reference sections present structures in colourful, easy-to-follow review charts to consolidate learners' grammar before they move onto the next Level.
Pupil's Book Pack
The Grammar Goals Pupil's Book packs include a Pupil's Book and a CD-ROM. Each full colour Grammar Goals Pupil’s Book has 10 units per level plus a two-page exam practice & writing development section and reference material. The Grammar Workout CD-ROM includes interactive grammar activities, that support the material covered in each unit.
Teacher's Book Pack
The Grammar Goals Teacher's Book Pack includes the Teacher's Book and the Class Audio CD. The Teacher's Book has full lesson notes for every unit of the Pupil's Book, along with extra activities and photocopiable material. The Audio CD includes all the audio necessary and the webcode gives teachers access to a wealth of extra information.