Give Me Five!
Collaborate. Communicate. Celebrate success.
Give Me Five! is an engaging 6-level primary course with a strong focus on collaboration and 21st century skills. The dynamic and fun content keeps students motivated to reach learning goals and achieve success in external exams.
Designed to engage and build students’ confidence as they learn to communicate, Give Me Five! provides unique opportunities for both free and controlled speaking practice across a range of contexts. Participation, learner autonomy and social competency all take centre stage in order to help young learners reach their true potential.
- The cooperative methodology encourages teamwork and collaboration, helping to create a positive classroom environment and celebrate achievement.
- Integrated exam practice and additional resources, including videos of Cambridge English and Trinity mock exams, help familiarise children with exam techniques.
- The 21st century learning strand develops skills such as creative and critical thinking.
- Memorable songs, adventure stories and classroom games make learning enjoyable.
- Navio provides a seamless transition between the print materials and the digital teaching and learning.
Fully flexible course
If you teach remotely or would like to add an online learning element to your face to face classes, we have reconfigured and enhanced this course with digital components, making it ready for any scenario. The listing below shows you all of the components available for this course.
Pupil's Book Pack
The Pupil's Book provides tools to engage children in learning key 21st century and collaboration skills. The pack includes Pupil’s Book (print and digital) and an access code to the Navio App. This blended solution enables teachers to use the course effortlessly in their face-to-face and online classes.
Digital Pupil’s Book with Navio App and Digital Activity Book
Give Me Five! includes all the tools needed to engage children in developing collaboration and key 21st century skills while learning English. This fully digital solution enables teachers to take teaching online instantly and confidently. It provides access to the Digital Pupil’s Book, Digital Activity Book and Navio App.
Activity Book Pack
This blended solution of the print Activity Book and Digital Activity Book enables students to have extra practice while studying face-to-face or online.
Teacher's Book with Navio App
The Teacher‘s Book includes a flexible Teacher’s eBook to allow for on screen lesson preparation, access to the Teacher App, Tap and Teach Lessons, Progress Tracker and Test Generator. The Teacher's Book includes lesson notes, lesson plans, teacher tips and answer keys.