A new IELTS course!
- While the course addresses all four language skills, there is a special focus on the productive ones, Speaking and Writing, which usually pose more of a challenge to the students.
- Students will be able to make links between exam tasks and their own language development through Language Focus and Vocabulary sections.
- Students can build confidence in key areas using the Study Skills sections at the end of each unit, complete with exam information and tips.
- An accompanying Skills Book contains further practice for students, presenting an ideal opportunity for self-study outside of the classroom.
- Teachers who are new to the IELTS exam will find a lot of useful guidance and information in the Teacher’s Book.
The IELTS Introduction Student’s Book is designed to help students prepare for the IELTS Academic Module. The book aims to take students with a global IELTS band score of 3 through to a band score of 4 with 12 detailed units containing grammar and vocabulary activities, model answers, writing sections, useful advice and audioscripts.
Study Skills Pack
The Study Skills Book contains further practice for students to do as self-study. The content follows the unit themes of the Student’s Book, providing exam practice and allowing students to become confident with IELTS tasks. An Audio CD contains all the listening practice, while there is also an entire practice exam with an accompanying answer key.
The Teacher’s Book provides detailed notes to support teachers along with additional guidance for inexperienced teachers. The book contains all the information required to fully prepare students for the IELTS exam. Answer keys, useful suggestions, photocopiable material and audioscripts are all included.