Learn Beyond. Teach Beyond. Go Beyond.
- Syllabus - mapped to the CEFR can-do statements and PET and KET for schools language
- Vocabulary - the course has a clear and strong focus on vocabulary and vocabulary building with practice
- Practice at the end of each unit as part of the Review page and extra consolidation and practice
- Grammar - the target grammar is always presented in context and students are encouraged to work out rules from examples
- A life skills lesson in every unit aims to equip students with transferable skills for life beyond the classroom
Student's Book Pack
The Go Beyond Student’s Book Pack consists of the print Student's Book with a code that gives access to the Student's Resource Centre. This provides a reference bank for media, including workbook audio, extra vocabulary and listening materials.
The Go Beyond Workbooks provide students with the chance to consolidate their learning over the course. Every Workbook unit includes extra grammar and vocabulary consolidation pages, which are cumulative throughout the book and therefore provide thorough language recycling. The Workbooks are ideal as a homework tool or for use in class.
This is an online version of the Go Beyond Print Workbook. The Online Workbook contains interactive versions of all the Workbook activities, providing students with a fun and engaging approach. Also, included is an integrated teacher-operated Gradebook which allows instant feedback and progression checks.
Teacher's Edition Premium
The Teacher's Edition Premium Pack provides teaching tips and detailed background information on how to use the course. There is handy guidance on timings for every section of the Student’s Book and Workbook. Access to the Teacher's Resource Center is included, containing the Presentation Kit, Digital Student's Book, Online Workbook and much more.