The sky’s the limit!
Take your students’ learning to new heights with Learning Landscape, a new bilingual multiple-subject primary series with a unique vision.
Rising to the challenges of the modern globalized world, this future-facing series offers students not only language development, but a landscape of possibilities: Natural Science, Social Science and Arts units were carefully created to provide both international perspectives and meet the Brazilian Common Core standards.
Learning Landscape elevates students and gives them the best possible vantage point for seeing their world and fulfilling their potential.
- Fresh and clear design with dynamic mix of age-appropriate illustrations and attractive photography
- Focus on scientific method in order to develop students’ investigative and presentation skills
- Real sense of progression through the levels with fun, accessible feel to the early levels and more mature and scientific approach in higher levels
- Scientific literacy instructions to support content learning in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening activities
- Strong focus on ethics and values, encouraging children to engage with the world around them, appreciate its complexities and problems, and develop social responsibility