Optimise is an exam preparation course. It provides engaging lessons that equip students with essential techniques to succeed in their exams. Optimise will help teachers to become exam experts by supporting them every step of the way, whether they are new to or experienced in exams focused teaching.
Using a carefully staged approach, Optimise combines real-life topics with specific exam development and takes students from A2 to B2 level. Written by exam experts Malcolm Mann and Steve Taylore-Knowles, the course offers exam tips and complete support, allowing students to become familiar with exam-style tasks for A2 Key, B1 Preliminary and B2 First for Schools.
- Students will develop exam strategies and build the foundations for exam success with specific tips and practice.
- The dedicated Optimise your Exams section in the Student’s Book, written by a practicing examiner, explains what to expect in the exam.
- Talk2Me and Speaking Test videos help students build the confidence they need to communicate fluently and prepare for the speaking tests.
- Students will develop essential skills for life beyond the classroom through the Think, Research, Culture, Learn and Me features.
- Teachers can provide optimal support to their students preparing for international exams with the Practice Tests and the Test Generator.