Networking in English
• All language is contextualised for learners via the six characters that appear throughout the course who present a range of voices and personality types.
• The Needs Analysis for students at the beginning of the book identifies areas of individual focus.
• Review sections and word lists consolidate the lexical input that is important in conversational English.
• Students learn how to confidently converse in a natural and casual manner through the cultural and networking tips provided as extra support and background information.
• My Social Planner enables students to store the phrases and vocabulary most relevant to them.