Email English 2nd Edition
Part of the Macmillan Business English Skills series, Email English is for learners of Business English and general English who need additional support in writing emails and social media communications. Email English contains a wealth of practice activities and is suitable for self-study or as supplementary material for the classroom.
- Basics, including opening and closing emails, giving information, making requests, arranging meetings and checking understanding
- Specific situations such as negotiating, asking for payment and dealing with a supplier or customer
- Skills such as describing business trends, relating cause and effect and reporting
- General grammar problems, for instance, sentence structure, verb forms. comparison, punctuationâ€¦
- Communication styles: formal and informal, direct and indirect, ways of seeming more friendly