The Business 2.0
The Business 2.0 provides university students who are preparing for future employment with the language and business skills they need to succeed in a competitive international environment.
Based on extensive user feedback, research into Business English studies and the evolving needs of employers, the course builds on the success of the original edition and offers students the confidence, language and skills to thrive in an international work environment.
- Each level starts with the About Business section, offering an overview of key business concepts, to help introduce information and language for specific subject areas using key topics such as economics, organisation, CV writing, and more.
- Specially formulated speaking tasks and case studies help students build their confidence to communicate and develop interpersonal skills.
- The case studies provide authentic, problem-solving situations, allowing students to apply all the language skills and ideas they have learnt to those encountered in real business environments.
- Relevant and interesting reading texts challenge students and provide context for the presentations of new language, as well as opportunities for discussion.
- Transparent business links in each module present core business topics such as international trade, finance, sales and marketing, and personal development.
The Student’s Book introduces learners to the basic business principles and vocabulary, allowing them to build solid foundations and self-confidence. There is a strong focus on ‘intangible’ business skills such as emotional intelligence and interpersonal abilities, along with language, technologies, business and interpersonal skills.
Student's Book + eWorkbook
The Student’s Book Pack contains the Student’s Book which introduces learners to the basic business principles and vocabulary, allowing them to build solid foundations and self-confidence. The eWorkbook accompanies the pack providing students with extra language practice, tests, writing tips, audio and video you can download for on-the-go learning.
Teacher's Book + Resource Disc
The Teacher’s Book provides detailed notes with extension activities, recording scripts and photocopiable reading and speaking activities. Also, included in this pack is the Teacher’s Resource Disc which contains a wide range of multimedia material such as Powerpoints, entertaining videos, audio recordings and Student’s Book answer keys.