Macmillan English Grammar In Context
A cross-curricular three-level grammar practice series
Macmillan English Grammar in Context is a cross-curricular, 3-level grammar practice series for adult and young adult learners, designed to revise and consolidate key grammatical structures.
Macmillan English Grammar In Context, is a three-level grammar practice series with a difference. Incorporating contextual examples in grammar practice activities, Macmillan English Grammar In Context is a grammar book that can be used in both the classroom and for self-study.
Clear grammar explanations with traditional practice activities and contextual examples that include cross-curricular content areas such as literature, science, geography, history and social science are all included within the series.
- A combination of everyday English and relevant academic language teaches students to use grammatical structures in context.
- Exercises range in difficulty within each unit to allow learners to increase their confidence as they move from straightforward activities to more challenging ones.
- A fully searchable glossary gives additional support and points of reference to facilitate learning outside of the classroom.
- The Review section offers additional activities for students who want to check their understanding or for extra practice.
- A CD-ROM includes extra practice and printable tests, making the course perfect for using both at home and in the classroom.
The Student’s Book takes students from the traditional practice of grammar forms through to topic-based practice exercises. Grammar is clearing presented and explained at each level with review sections assessing student understanding and providing extra practice. The CD-ROM contains a glossary, extra practice for each unit and printable tests.