An inspiring course for teenagers
New Inspiration builds on the success of the Inspiration series and brings it up to date with new and fresh content. The four-level course takes teenagers from beginner to intermediate level, evolving with students and reflecting their changing needs and interests.
The new series takes all that is best from the original series and improves it with:
• New and updated cross-curricular and cultural content
• A more task-based approach encouraging students to focus on their personal reactions to topics and texts
• An updated design, new photos and artwork and updated photo stories
• More differentiation for mixed-ability classes, including extension activities in every lesson
• A greater focus on vocabulary building
• A greater emphasis on learner independence and self assessment
- Preview Spreads introduce students to the communicative aims, topics and vocabulary in both units. These then link to self-assessment progress checks.
- Your Response sections are personalised exercises that encourage less confident students to discuss issues and develop critical thinking skills.
- Cultural and cross curricular topics are relevant and motivating, encouraging students to express their own opinions and communicate more.
- New Inspiration provides regular consolidation and revision through the extension activities Inspiration Extra.
- The Interactive Classroom has been developed for use alongside the course material and includes interactive videos and games, for use in class.
New Inspiration grows with its students to reflect their changing needs and interests, making it the ideal choice to motivate teenagers. Combining a strong skills syllabus with engaging topics and imaginative activities, each level offers the perfect balance of grammar points and communicative tasks.
New Inspiration builds on the success of the existing series bringing it up to date with new, fresh content. This four-level course takes teenagers from beginner to intermediate level, evolving with the students, reflecting their changing needs and interests. The Workbook provides extra material that works alongside the Student's Book.
Teacher's Book & Test CD & Class Audio CD Pack
New Inspiration builds on the success of the Inspiration series and brings it up-to-date with new, fresh content. the four-level course takes teenagers from beginner to intermediate level reflecting their changing needs and interests. The Teacher's Book provides step-by-step notes for all the lessons in the Student's Book.