Aspire to Excellence!
Academy Stars is a lively and interactive primary course that combines a comprehensive skills syllabus with the innovative Graphic Grammar approach to support young learners as they aspire to excellence.
Academy Stars provides a hands-on, memorable methodology to language learning and helps children become independent learners from an early age. Students are actively engaged through the use of dialogue models, beautiful animations and contexts they can easily relate to, boosting confidence and motivation while piquing their curiosity and interest.
- The unique Graphic Grammar animations allow young learners to interact visually with various grammar structures in easy-to-understand contexts.
- A strong learning skills strand and the Be a Star! review activities promote critical thinking and learner autonomy.
- Cambridge Young Learners English Test-style activities and the Assessment Pack allow teachers to compare students’ progress and achievements against international English exam standards.
- The Think about it lessons help develop decision making and problem solving skills.
- The thought-provoking Values box and Me activities help children develop social values, promote personal reflection and highlight notions of responsibility and consequence.
Fully flexible course
If you teach remotely or would like to add an online learning element to your face to face classes, we have reconfigured and enhanced this course with digital components, making it ready for any scenario. The listing below shows you all of the components available for this course.
Pupil's Book Pack
The Pupil’s Book comes with multiple components that work together for online and face-to-face classes. The offer includes Pupil’s Book (print and digital), an access code to the online Pupil's Resource Centre and the digital Pupil's Practice Kit.
The Workbook provides lesson-by-lesson written practice of structural forms, core vocabulary, and reading and writing skills to reinforce the Pupil’s Book content. Engaging, contextualised activities make language practice meaningful and purposeful, and specifically designed writing practice supports pupils of all levels in writing independently.
Digital Pupil’s Book with Pupil’s Practice Kit
Academy Stars combines a comprehensive skills syllabus with the innovative Graphic Grammar approach to support young learners as they aspire to excellence. This fully digital solution enables teachers to take teaching online instantly and confidently. It provides access to Digital Pupil’s Book, Pupil’s Practice Kit and Pupil's Resource Centre.
Teacher's Book Pack
The Teacher's Book includes a flexible Teacher’s eBook to allow for on screen lesson preparation, access to the Teacher's Resource Centre, Presentation Kit, Test Generator and digital student components. and Test Generator. The Teacher's Book includes lesson notes, lesson plans, teacher tips and answer keys