Aspire to Excellence!
Academy Stars is a lively and interactive primary course that combines a comprehensive skills syllabus with the innovative Graphic Grammar approach to support young learners as they aspire to excellence.
Academy Stars provides a hands-on, memorable methodology to language learning and helps children become independent learners from an early age. Students are actively engaged through the use of dialogue models, beautiful animations and contexts they can easily relate to, boosting confidence and motivation while piquing their curiosity and interest.
- The unique Graphic Grammar animations allow young learners to interact visually with various grammar structures in easy-to-understand contexts.
- A strong learning skills strand and the Be a Star! review activities promote critical thinking and learner autonomy.
- Cambridge Young Learners English Test-style activities and the Assessment Pack allow teachers to compare students’ progress and achievements against international English exam standards.
- The Think about it lessons help develop decision making and problem solving skills.
- The thought-provoking Values box and Me activities help children develop social values, promote personal reflection and highlight notions of responsibility and consequence.
Pupil's Book Pack
The Academy Stars Pupil’s Book Pack provides multiple components that work together in and out of the classroom. The pack contains the print Pupil’s Book plus an access code for the digital Pupil’s Practice Kit and online Pupil’s Resource Centre.
The Workbook provides lesson-by-lesson written practice of structural forms, core vocabulary, and reading and writing skills to reinforce the Pupil’s Book content. Engaging, contextualised activities make language practice meaningful and purposeful, and specifically designed writing practice supports pupils of all levels in writing independently.
Teacher's Book Pack
The Teacher’s Book Pack provides multiple tools to support the teaching of Academy Stars. In the pack is the Teacher’s Book and access code for the Presentation Kit, Teacher’s Resource Centre, Test Generator and Pupil’s Practice Kit with Gradebook.