Get your class roaring with enthusiasm with this story-based course where students learn about culture and values! American Tiger develops key skills such as social understanding, digital know-how, learning to learn and problem solving – everything students need to achieve their full potential. Within each unit lessons are carefully structured focusing first on vocabulary, grammar, and skills, and building to CLIL, culture, and projects, allowing children to practice and consolidate their learning throughout the unit.
- Humorous stories use everyday language that get students using English right from the start
- Well-staged and practical activities written with classroom management in mind
- Strong strand of CLIL builds skills and knowledge across a variety of subjects
- Integrated digital Presentation Kit for heads-up learning
- Teacher Resource Centre with a range of printable resources
- Student Practice Kit, downloadable Progress Journal and letters for parents build a strong home-school connection
Student's Book Pack
The Student’s Book offers carefully structured lessons that focus on vocabulary, grammar and skills building to CLIL, culture and projects. The Student’s Book Pack contains the Student’s Book and access to the downloadable Student’s Practice Kit.
The Activity Book works together with the Student’s Book to develop children’s literacy and reinforces and extends key language introduced in the Student’s Book.
Teacher's Edition Pack
The American Tiger Teacher’s Edition pack contains the Teacher Edition with detailed lesson plans and class activities and an access code for the digital Presentation Kit, Teacher’s Resource Centre and Test Generator.