- A highly adaptable programme, with optional extension activities and digital components, offers flexibility to suit a wide range of class types and situations
- Unique openers give teachers a highly visual, emotionally engaging topic, with instructions in the Teacherâ€™s Book Pack on how to expand this into a full lesson
- Culture videos in the Teacherâ€™s Presentation Kit extend childrenâ€™s knowledge of other countries and cultures while reinforcing the target language
- The Teacherâ€™s Presentation Kit offers projectable page-faithful lessons for each page of the Pupilâ€™s Book, with embedded audio and video
- The stories promote social values, helping children to broaden their civic education
Student Book + eBook Pack
The Student’s Book Pack takes children on a journey of discovery while learning English, introducing them to different countries on the way. The book has activities, songs, games and fiction reading to keep the children engaged. The DVD-ROM contains interactivities and videos, while the eBook provides an electronic version of the Student's Book.
The Next Move Workbook provides extra written and more independent practice of the key vocabulary and grammar learnt in the Student’s Book. The book contains fun and engaging activities that keep the children interested. A Progress Record is included to consolidate grammar and vocabulary and track student progress.
Teacher's Edition + eBook Pack
The Teacher's Book Pack provides step-by-step notes that support in setting lesson objectives, introducing new target vocabulary and grammar, recycling language and Blended Teaching tips. The Teacher’s Resource Centre provides access to a wealth of extra material. The eBook is page-faithful to the print Student's Book and has interactive audio.