Next Station is an exciting five-level course that packs realworld aspects into meaningful tasks and language activities.
Students are guided through fun-filled lessons to explore the world on a truly global journey, making it the perfect connection between content and language. Teachers and students will be thrilled to go to the Next Station!
- Five STEAM sections with maker-inspired, hands-on challenging projects
- A phonics program in every unit (levels 1 to 4)
- A world map and map stickers to connect the visited countries and their geographic location
- The Next Station Passport for students to complete a self-assessment chart and ‘stamp’ the countries they’ve visited with stickers.
- Digital Student’s Book with 5 culture videos and 4-8 extra interactive activities in every unit
- Teacher’s Book with access code to the Teacher’s Presentation Kit (guidelines, suggestions, and answer key – includes a mindfulness section with activity suggestions for each level)
- Teacher’s Presentation Kit – page-faithful Digital Student’s Book with embedded answers and access to students’ interactive activities; Extra Resources Tab with language file templates and a Test Generator.