Selfie Club is a 5-level primary series that encourages learner autonomy, develops life skills and explores the foreign language through cross-curricular content.
Selfie Club presents a range of meaningful scenarios and activities that are taken from the everyday life of the child. Whether at home, in the amusement park, at camp, at school or during their photography club meetings, the characters in this series are always having fun while discovering new things about themselves, each other and the world they live in. Selfie Club is founded on clear, achievable goals that ensure learning English is engaging and the children stay motivated.
- Memorable Vocabulary Learning: plenty of exposure and practice of the target language with illustrated wordlists, musicalized echoes, songs and chants.
- Language in Context: episodic comic strip in every unit helps students learn new grammar structures in context and develop reading and listening skills.
- Interactive Digital Content: fun and interactive activities in every unit for children to do and for teachers to keep track of their performance.
- Life Skills: topical, child-relevant life skills activities providing students with transferable 21st century skills which they can use in their lives outside the classroom.
- CLIL: sections that develop other areas of knowledge integrating skills work with content through varied language activities.