Learn it! Share it!
Share It! is a captivating 7-level primary course that helps students develop the language and skills needed to become confident users of English.
By creating opportunities for sharing experiences and exchanging information, Share It! helps young learners achieve real communicative competence. Nurturing a sense of empathy, where everyone’s progress is valued, the course instils a growth mindset in students, enabling them to achieve more in their learning. Share It! also gives teachers all the tools they need to create a positive classroom environment, focusing on the values of respect, kindness and responsibility, which together promote a culture of safety and integrity.
- Share It! guides students to understand and use English through contextualized presentations, video animations, and controlled practice in three different models: Pair Share, Group Share and Class Share.
- Teachers are supported with a practical Teacher Reflection Plan to help them to develop effective techniques that lead to better learning, and the student’s Sharebook means that no preparation or photocopying is required!
- Real-world content, CLIL and culture lessons, as well as collaborative projects give students hands-on opportunities to engage with authentic topics and provide real reasons to use the language.
- Share It! focuses on the values of respect, kindness, and responsibility, which promote a culture of integrity and safety in the classroom.
- The Classroom Presentation Kit in the Teacher App helps to deliver stimulating lessons, while the Student App on Navio, with gamified language practice, motivates learners to repeat activities and achieve better learning outcomes.
Student Book with Sharebook and Navio App
This pack consists of Student Book with access code to Student App on Navio, and Sharebook. Student Book includes grammar practice, vocabulary, stories, CLIL, values, real world content, collaborative projects, guided communicative activities, Progress Trackers and YLE exam practice. Student App on Navio includes gamified language practice in immersive 3D worlds that encourages students to repeat activities, creating opportunities for better language acquisition.
With Sharebook, which contains carefully scaffolded communicative activities linked to every grammar lesson, there is no need for photocopying.
The Workbook provides reinforcement of the Student Book lessons' content, and can be used in class or as homework. Progress Tracker at the end of every unit helps students self-assess their achievements. Additional activities in Word Work sections reinforce the new vocabulary introduced in each unit.
Teacher Edition with Teacher App
Teacher Edition comes with access code to the Teacher App. Teacher Edition contains lesson notes, lesson plans, teacher tips, Teacher Reflection Log, games bank and answer keys. The Teacher App includes the Classroom Presentation Kit with integrated audio, video and interactive activities,helping to deliver stimulating lessons. All useful files and documents are available at the click of a button.