This outstanding literacy series helps teachers guide students to develop their skills by encouraging them to listen, read, view, speak about, write, create and reflect on a variety of types of text. The series features 150 carefully levelled readers in print and interactive e-book format, and includes a wide variety of additional components and resources for teachers to develop an effective literacy programme for young learners.
- Print and eBooks across reading levels 1-30 with 150 books available.
- Strong phonics and comprehension focus including literal, inferential and evaluative questions.
- Tightly levelled texts within each reading level and controlled high-frequency words.
- Engaging fiction and nonfiction texts with striking illustrations and vivid photos that bring the content to life.
- Read-along audio feature and self-record & playback feature