Macmillan Readers: Gandhi with audiobook
Gandhi is an adapted Pre-intermediate Level reader written by Rachel Bladon. One of the most influential leaders and civil rights campaigners this world has ever seen. This biography tells the story of Gandhi’s life achievements, highlighting his work towards independence for India, promoting equality and easing proverty.
- ISBN: 9780230408388
- English Type: British English
- Carefully controlled information, structure and vocabulary
- Glossary at the back of the book explains some of the difficult words and phrases
- The book has around 1400 basic words for Pre-intermediate-level students
- Points for Understanding section and Exercises contained within the back of the book