Macmillan Readers: The Woman in Black without CD
The Woman in Black is an adapted Elementary Level reader written by Susan Hill. This book is a ghost story being told by Arthur to his children at Christmas time. His story is about a lonely house amongst the dangerous marshes, where a woman in black with hate in her eyes waited and watched out in the mist.
- ISBN: 9780230037458
- English Type: British English
- Carefully controlled information, structure and vocabulary
- Some difficult words and phrases are explained with pictures
- The book has around 1100 basic words for Elementary-level students
- Free resources including worksheets, tests and author data sheets