Macmillan Readers: Treasure Island
Treasure Island is an adapted Elementary Level reader written by Robert Louis Stevenson. This classic story explains how Jim Hawkins, a young boy, is aboard The Hispaniola and along with the crew they are in search of Captain Flint’s treasure. However, Long John Silver is on board and he and his friends want the treasure for themselves.
- ISBN: 9781405072847
- English Type: British English
- Carefully controlled information, structure and vocabulary
- Some difficult words and phrases are explained with pictures
- The book has around 1100 basic words for Elementary-level students
- Free resources including worksheets, tests and author data sheets