Uncovering EAP explains the processes involved in teaching academic writing and reading through concise theoretical overviews. These are complemented by an extensive range of practical activities and worksheets which teachers can put to immediate use in their classrooms.
- ISBN: 9780230723221
- English Type: British English
- A valuable companion for English for Academic Purposes (EAP) teachers, whether they are newly-qualified or experienced.
- Explains the processes for teaching academic reading and writing through concise theoretical overviews.
- Includes a range of practical worksheets and activities, and material to prepare students for the IELTS exam.
- Provides case study examples of real-life challenges faced by EAP teachers.