Take the complexity out of teaching English
Language Hub is a 6-level general English course for adult learners which takes the complexity out of teaching English. At its core is a well-balanced skills syllabus with clear learning outcomes using a range of interesting topics, and a functional language strand presented through an entertaining video series.
All lessons in Language Hub are designed to build learners’ confidence in a variety of situations and producing them has never been easier. The Teacher’s Book makes lesson preparation intuitive using annotated ‘teach-off-the-page’ lessons supported by tips and ideas taken from the award-winning Macmillan Books for Teachers.
- Language Hub is easy to use in a variety of teaching situations due to its firm pedagogic foundation, and syllabus aligned to the revised CEFR.
- Comprehensive video content includes engaging ‘sitcom’ series providing realistic models for learners’ own language production, and additional authentic video content from The Guardian offering further input for practice.
- The Writing lessons in the Student’s Book help learners improve their communicative writing skills and cover a range of genres aligned to the topic in each unit of the course.
- The Student’s App offers learners quick and flexible practice when and where they need it, and also provides exposure to target language for class preparation and consolidation.
- The Teacher’s App has a simple-to-use Classroom Presentation Kit that helps to deliver truly engaging lessons.
For more information about Language Hub and its digital components please visit:
Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate available now
Beginner, Upper Intermediate and Advanced available in January 2020
Student's Book with App
The Student's Book has a robust skills, grammar and vocabulary syllabus with clear learning outcomes. It also includes a functional language strand presented through an engaging sitcom series. The Student’s App allows learners to practice on-the-go with over 300 activities designed to offer quick and flexible practice.
Workbook with Key
The Workbook provides additional support for the Student’s Book with print activities covering the course language, vocabulary and skills. This version comes with the Answer Key and access to the Student Resource Centre for the audio files.
Workbook without Key
The Workbook provides additional support for the Student’s Book with print activities covering the course language, vocabulary and skills. This version comes with access to the Student Resource Centre for the audio files, and DOES NOT include the Answer Key.
Teacher's Book with App
The Teacher’s Book is interleaved with the pages of the Student’s Book to make finding information easier. The Teacher’s App provides everything in one place including; classroom presentation tools, video & audio, Test Generator, video resources, photocopiables, and access to the content of the Student’s App to easily set homework.