Learning and growing for a better future.
Global Stage is a 6-level language and literacy course for young learners that aims to inspire and develop key language skills through motivating global content to spark curiosity.
The course brings together a rich language syllabus with an extensive and diverse literacy programme. This combination helps students to develop key Presentation Skills, Thinking Skills, Social and Emotional Skills and Global Citizenship, which gives them the confidence they need to excel in their education and in life.
- Global Citizenship lessons encourage students to think beyond their immediate community, and to be globally oriented, competent and conscientious.
- Creative thinking tasks, such as the Visible Thinking Routines, a research-based framework developed out of Harvard University, help foster independent learning.
- Dedicated writing and speaking lessons help to nurture children to become competent speakers and writers of English so they can confidently engage with subject areas across the curriculum.
- The Language Workbook provides additional opportunities for heads-down grammar and vocabulary practice, with activities at different levels of difficulty, enabling students to progress at their own pace.
- Easy-to-use digital lessons in the Teacher App reduce lesson preparation time while gamified language and literacy activities in the Student App on Navio extend students’ contact with English outside the classroom.
Learn more about Global Stage
Fully flexible course
If you teach remotely or would like to add an online learning element to your face to face classes, we have reconfigured and enhanced this course with digital components, making it ready for any scenario. The listing below shows you all of the components available for this course.
Literacy Book and Language Book with Navio App
The Literacy Book and Language Book bring together a complete language programme with a diverse and engaging literacy programme. This blended solution enables teachers to use it effortlessly in the face-to-face and online classes. It includes: Language Book (print and digital), Literacy Book (print and digital) and an access code to the Navio App.
Digital Literacy Book and Digital Language Book with Navio App
The Language and Literacy Books bring together a complete language programme with a diverse literacy programme. This fully digital solution enables teachers to take teaching online instantly and confidently. It provides access to Digital Literacy Book, Digital Language Book and Navio App.
The Global Stage Language Workbook provides additional opportunities for thorough grammar and vocabulary practice, with graded activities which ensure that students progress at their own pace.
Digital Language Workbook
This fully digital version of the Language Workbook enables teachers to take learning and teaching online instantly and confidently
Teacher's Book with Navio App
The Teacher Edition includes a flexible Enhanced Teacher’s eBook to allow for on screen lesson preparation, access to the Teacher App, Tap and Teach Lessons, Progress Tracker and Test Generator. The Teacher Edition includes lesson notes, lesson plans, teacher tips and answer keys.