Educating the Leaders of Tomorrow.
Global Stage is a 6-level language and literacy course for young learners that helps them grow into competent speakers and writers of English, and caring, responsible citizens fully prepared to succeed on the global stage.
The course supports teachers in their efforts to equip children with the knowledge and skills which will empower them to succeed in the competitive world ahead. With Global Stage learners not only become competent and confident communicators in English but also systematically build Literacy, Self-Direction, Global Citizenship, Thinking and Social-Emotional skills which will enable them to become the leaders of tomorrow.
- A unique Dual Approach with two student books: Language Book and Literacy Book bringing together a rigorously benchmarked language learning syllabus with a diverse literacy programme ensures ample opportunities to present, practise and monitor language progress through a richer range of reading material with captivating artwork.
- With dedicated writing and speaking lessons Global Stage nurtures children to become competent speakers and writers of English so they can confidently engage with subject areas across the curriculum.
- Building on children’s natural inquisitiveness, the course content provides structured opportunities to develop their Thinking Skills and understanding of the world.
- Drawing on the Assessment for Learning principles, the course encourages children to reflect on their own learning helping them to develop Self-Direction as a core skill allowing them to excel at the next stages of their education, career and life.
- Tap & Teach lessons available via Teacher App in Navio help to reduce lesson preparation time while game-based language and literacy activities on Student App provide essential extra practice, extending learners’ contact with English outside the classroom.
Lean more about Global Stage
Fully flexible course
If you teach remotely or would like to add an online learning element to your face to face classes, we have reconfigured and enhanced this course with digital components, making it ready for any scenario. The listing below shows you all of the components available for this course.
Literacy Book and Language Book with Navio App
The Literacy Book and Language Book bring together a complete language programme with a diverse and engaging literacy programme. This blended solution enables teachers to use it effortlessly in the face-to-face and online classes. It includes: Language Book (print and digital), Literacy Book (print and digital) and an access code to the Navio App.
Digital Literacy Book and Digital Language Book with Navio App
The Language and Literacy Books bring together a complete language programme with a diverse literacy programme. This fully digital solution enables teachers to take teaching online instantly and confidently. It provides access to Digital Literacy Book, Digital Language Book and Navio App.
Teacher's Book with Navio App
The Teacher Edition includes a flexible Enhanced Teacher’s eBook to allow for on screen lesson preparation, access to the Teacher App, Tap and Teach Lessons, Progress Tracker and Test Generator. The Teacher Edition includes lesson notes, lesson plans, teacher tips and answer keys.