Educating the Leaders of Tomorrow.
Global Stage is a 6-level language and literacy course for young learners that gets the next generation’s high-flyers off to a great start. It supports their growth into competent speakers and writers of English, and caring, responsible citizens fully prepared to succeed as the leaders of tomorrow.
The course brings together a rigorously benchmarked language syllabus with a diverse and engaging literacy programme. The Language Book and Literacy Book provide a complete English learning experience. Designed to be used together, they cover the four skills and provide a solid foundation in vocabulary and grammar, whilst supporting the development of Self-Direction, Thinking Skills, Social and Emotional Skills and Global Citizenship, helping students develop the confidence they need to excel in their education and in life.
- With dedicated writing and speaking lessons Global Stage nurtures children to become competent speakers and writers of English so they can confidently engage with subject areas across the curriculum.
- Global Citizenship lessons teach students about the lives of other children around the world and help make connections to their own lives, encouraging them to think beyond their immediate community, and be globally oriented, competent and conscientious.
- Creative thinking tasks, such as the Visible Thinking Routines, a research-based framework developed out of Harvard University, help to guide learners’ thought processes and to gradually become independent learners.
- The NEW Language Workbook provides additional opportunities for heads-down grammar and vocabulary practice, with activities graded at different levels of difficulty, to ensure that students progress at their own pace.
- Clearly sequenced Tap & Teach lessons in the Teacher App reduce lesson preparation time while gamified language and literacy activities in the Student App on Navio extend students’ contact with English outside the classroom.
Learn more about Global Stage
Fully flexible course
If you teach remotely or would like to add an online learning element to your face to face classes, we have reconfigured and enhanced this course with digital components, making it ready for any scenario. The listing below shows you all of the components available for this course.
Literacy Book and Language Book with Navio App
The Literacy Book and Language Book bring together a complete language programme with a diverse and engaging literacy programme. This blended solution enables teachers to use it effortlessly in the face-to-face and online classes. It includes: Language Book (print and digital), Literacy Book (print and digital) and an access code to the Navio App.
The Global Stage Language Workbook provides additional opportunities for thorough grammar and vocabulary practice, with graded activities which ensure that students progress at their own pace.
Digital Literacy Book and Digital Language Book with Navio App
The Language and Literacy Books bring together a complete language programme with a diverse literacy programme. This fully digital solution enables teachers to take teaching online instantly and confidently. It provides access to Digital Literacy Book, Digital Language Book and Navio App.
Teacher's Book with Navio App
The Teacher Edition includes a flexible Enhanced Teacher’s eBook to allow for on screen lesson preparation, access to the Teacher App, Tap and Teach Lessons, Progress Tracker and Test Generator. The Teacher Edition includes lesson notes, lesson plans, teacher tips and answer keys.